Feet Arcana-Cream against the heel spur
Callisia Fragrans juice is not accidentally called “living water”, because it contains biologically active substances in large quantities. These are two types of flavonoids (quercetin and kempferol), phytosterols, and trace elements.
- Quercetin has P-vitamin and antitumor properties.
- Kempferol tones up, strengthens capillaries, weakens inflammatory processes and removes harmful substances from the body.
- The heel spur is a bone outgrowth at the place of attachment of the tendon, which is characterized by pain in the sole.
- At the onset of the disease, pain occurs when walking. It is especially difficult to start walking when acute pain occurs during exercise. Then, during the day, the pain when walking somewhat subsides, and by the end of the day it intensifies again. Over time, the pain becomes persistent. In working patients, this leads to a decrease in working capacity and loss of working days.
- Predisposition to the development of calcaneal spurs is overweight, diseases of the spine and large joints of the lower extremities, flat feet, as well as athletes with prolonged local overload in this area. Currently, treatment of calcaneal spurs consists in providing unloading with the use of various insoles and thrusts, physiotherapeutic complex treatment: mud applications, ultrasound therapy, mineral baths, local administration of corticosteroids, X-ray therapy, and in the absence of effect, surgical treatment - surgical removal of bone growth and excision altered tissues.
- The composition of the cream based on Callisia Fragrans juice, garlic extract and clove essential oil, as well as pepper extract, camphor, corn oil, tocopherol acetate. Recommended for improving the condition of the skin of the feet, preventing the formation of spurs, hardening, corns, cracks.
Apply the cream to the cleansed skin of the feet, rub until completely absorbed. Apply daily.
Avoid contact with eyes. Individual intolerance to the components is possible.