Bio-Oil Burdock & Amla
The oil is created specifically to strengthen the structure of the hair. Thanks to the unique diffusion technology with subsequent blending, it retains the maximum amount of nutrients.
Amla oil (Indian gooseberry) in the composition activates blood circulation in the scalp, which reduces hair loss and promotes the growth of new hair. Burdock oil enhances its action, strengthening the hair follicle, as well as intensively nourishing and moisturizing the hair along its entire length.
- intensively nourishes and moisturizes hair
- strengthens the hair follicle
- promotes new hair growth
- Amla oil (Indian gooseberry) contains a high% of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and trace elements that effectively make up for the lack of vitamins. Amla oil provides the necessary nutrition and hydration, improves the hair structure along the entire length from roots to ends and stimulates follicles to grow.
- Burdock oil (extract from the root of the burdock) normalizes the hair follicle, stimulates hair growth. The oil is characterized by a high content of unsaturated fatty acids: linoleic (Omega-6) and linolenic (Omega-3), which provide good nutrition and strengthening of the bulbs.
- Vitamin E in the composition additionally nourishes and softens the hair, gives a dazzling shine from the roots to the ends.
Ingredients:Burdock oil, Amla oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
Apply to dry or wet hair, spread along the entire length from the roots to the ends, cover with a plastic bag / film and a towel. The procedure lasts from 20 to 60 minutes (it can be applied at night). Rinse with water, if necessary with shampoo.
Avoid contact with eyes. Individual intolerance to the components is possible.