Arcana-Cream for legs with varicose veins
Callisia Fragrans juice is not accidentally called “living water”, because it contains biologically active substances in large quantities. These are two types of flavonoids (quercetin and kempferol), phytosterols, and trace elements.
- Quercetin has P-vitamin and antitumor properties.
- Kempferol tones up, strengthens capillaries, weakens inflammatory processes and removes harmful substances from the body.
- An excellent tool for the prevention of varicose veins and an effective complement to traditional methods of treatment.
- A unique gel in combination with a light massage in a few minutes will allow you to relax tired muscles, relieve pain and heaviness in the legs.
- Callisia Fragrans juice, extracts of oak bark, willow bark, horse chestnut extracts that are part of the gel have a beneficial effect in case of peripheral circulation disturbance: they help eliminate swelling and prevent thrombosis.
- Callisia Fragrans juice, due to the presence of flavonoids in its composition, helps to normalize blood circulation and helps to reduce the fragility of blood vessels.
Use 2 times a day, apply gel on varicose veins and rub in with light massage movements until completely absorbed.
Avoid contact with eyes. Individual intolerance to the components is possible.
- 300 ml